- About Us
- Your Challenges
- Success Stories
Integrated Scheduling, Accounting, and Contact Management Systems On the Go
Agencies that match clients to temporary staff such as administrators, factory workers, home carers and interpreter services often utilise multiple systems to manage stakeholders, scheduling, timesheeting and invoicing. Comprising state-of-the-art databases with multi-user functionality, our powerful and elegant integrated scheduling systems will save your agency time and money.
- Manages the scheduling process and matches staff to clients based on suitability and availability.
Web and Mobile Integration
- Staff can view all future bookings and confirm timesheets via a web portal.
- Managers can allocate and re-allocate shifts via any browser including from a tablet or mobile.
Automatic SMS and Email Notification
- Send details of a selected booking by SMS or email to the staff member including time, address and additional information.
Detailed Stakeholder Management
- Keep specific information about Clients such as, contact history, key dates, scheduling frequency and specific task requirements.
- Manage staff information including full contact history, availability, and contact method.
- Improve relationships with referring Agencies by tracking key contacts, billing history and links to all referred Clients.
Specialised Accounting and Payroll Integration
- Link multiple pay and charge rates to task type, overtime and additional allowances.
- Easily reconcile timesheets and subsequent billing.
Click here to view training videos.